Why i cheated on my boyfriendI have been married for some years now with four children and i was a very faithful wife until a few months ago when i discovered that my husband was having an affair with a close family friend.
He had cheated on me many times in the past but this particular affair was the last straw. I decided to pay him back.
It was supposed to be just one time, but the affair has been going on for a few months now.
My husband has started noticing my constant absence from our home and my distance from the marriage. I have also become very good at lying about my whereabouts.
The issue right now is that despite the fact that i love my husband, i feel no guilt whatsoever. I have never made to stop the affair. Please Christians Inspirational. does this make me a bad person? Is there any woman out there who can help me make sense of this? I didn’t know i was a woman capable of this. Why don’t i feel guilt or care that i am betraying my husband?
Share and Enjoy
- My Wife Does Not Work - Conversation between Husband & Psychologist
- A Mother Love for her Son - Must Read
- Spanish Catholics Celebrate Large Mass in Madrid as Gov't Promises Stricter Abortion law
- Photos: 22-Year Old Mother Of Two Marries Dying 23-Year Old Lover On Sick Bed
- What Is the Biblical Stand forA Man that Doesn't Take Care of the Family - Please I NeedHelp