Why i cheated on my boyfriendI have been married for some years now with four children and i was a very faithful wife until a few months ago when i discovered that my husband was having an affair with a close family friend.
He had cheated on me many times in the past but this particular affair was the last straw. I decided to pay him back.
It was supposed to be just one time, but the affair has been going on for a few months now.
My husband has started noticing my constant absence from our home and my distance from the marriage. I have also become very good at lying about my whereabouts.
The issue right now is that despite the fact that i love my husband, i feel no guilt whatsoever. I have never made to stop the affair. Please Christians Inspirational. does this make me a bad person? Is there any woman out there who can help me make sense of this? I didn’t know i was a woman capable of this. Why don’t i feel guilt or care that i am betraying my husband? Read Other Latest Post On Relationship OR Read Other Latest Post On Prayers
Share and Enjoy
- What Is the Biblical Stand forA Man that Doesn't Take Care of the Family - Please I NeedHelp
- Dying Dad Fulfills Wish To Walk Daughter Down Aisle
- Mom Dies of Breast Cancer A Day After Seeing Her Three Daughters Marry
- An Open Letter, From Father To Son As You Begin College
- 5 Ways To Get Your Child To Do Homework