Lille McCloud received the first standing ovation of the season on Wednesday’s “X Factor” premiere, and brought two judges to tears in the process. The 54-year-old mother of three and grandmother of seven wowed the panel with not only her youthful looks, but her chillingly beautiful voice on CeCe Winans’ “Alabaster Box.” “That was unbelievable, lady,” declared new judge Paulina Rubio. Watch the video below
Fellow newbie Kelly Rowland, with tears in her eyes, asked McCloud, “Where you been? Where you been hiding? The fact that you sang to people a song they didn’t know and you could feel it… You blessed us.” Simon Cowell told her, “I think you have, honestly, an incredible voice. You absolutely nailed it. It really was that good.”
Share and Enjoy
- VIDEO - Tyler Perry Prays and Lays Hands On Bishop TD Jakes
- Heavenly Angel visits dying girl in The Hospital,Caught on Camera
- VIDEO - Bride Paralyzed for 7 Years Does Something Miraculous at Her Wedding - Unbelievable
- The Unstoppable Spirit of Armless Motorsports Engineer .. Must Watch & Share
- What If You Could See What People Are Really Going Through?